CashCode started developing bill validators in 1991 and has continued its work with award winning products and patents. In 2000 CashCode introduced its first frontload bill validator and continued its developments globally with an automatic multi-width note alignment mechanism. In 2003, the company revolutionized several industries with the Bill-to-Bill Currency Management System, spawning an entire new line of products.
Today, CashCode branded products are manufactured in Toronto, Canada and used globally in multiple applications and markets.
CashCode joined Crane in 2006.
- CashCode one™ Bill Validator
- MFL Multi-width FrontLoad
- SM BackLoad Bill Validator
- MSM BackLoad Bill Validator
- currenza® SMv2, MSMv2 Bill Validators
- currenza® Bill Validator
- VU, MVU StackerLess Bill Validators
- Bill-to-Bill™ 60 Bill Recycler
- Bill-to-Bill™ 100 & Basic
- Bill-to-Bill™ 100XE & BasicXE
- Bill-to-Bill™ 200G
- Bill-to-Bill™ 300 & 200
- Bill-to-Bill™ 300XE & 200XE
- Bulk Note Loader
- Cashconnect Bill Validator